-- Melody Beattie
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Sterling Silver Stardust Hoop Earrings by NauticalWheeler
Diamante Dark Gray Swarovski Pearl Earrings by DutchTouchBeads
three modern mommy necklace oxidized sterling by hazelnutcottage
stardust spheres ear posts by dadamietz
stardust discs on black chain by bunniesinla
Stardust Vintage Constellation Map Petite Earrings by sherrytruitt
supernova stud earrings by osirisjewellery
Sunday, November 07, 2010
I know, I know, it's already Nov. 7th and it just occurred to me that it's November and Thanksgiving is on its way. Last year, I made a thankful status update on my facebook page each day in November and it was a great time to reflect and focus on the good.
I'm going to catch up here and then keep it going for the rest of November over on fb. :)
1. I'm thankful for the new, cooler breezes we're experiencing.
2. I'm thankful that my sister's baby was born happy and healthy!
3. I'm thankful for short lines at the grocery store.
4. I'm thankful for all the friends the girls have made here.
5. I'm thankful for Gonper's Libreria carrying felt, in lots of colors.
6. I'm thankful for crayola.com.
And 7 will be live in seconds on my profile. :)