Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm A Winner

Thanks to my lovely friend Allison for awarding me:

Allison is keeping an amazing blog about her homeschool adventures with TONS of great ideas and links -- if you're homeschooling, I highly recommend it.

The rules for winning this award are as follows:

* Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award along to 10 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
* Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Me:

1. I hated tomatoes growing up and didn't ever eat them until I was pregnant with Alison and fell in love with Chevy's salsa.

2. I receive a lot of compliments on my handwriting. It's nice because I spent a lot of time practicing in high school, not taking notes, actually practicing my super-cool handwriting.

3. I love that necklace that Mariska Hargitay wears

on Law and Order:SVU

and my wonderful husband had one custom made for me for our anniversary.

4. I own 2 Swatch watches.

5. As a kid, I loved red licorice, not twizzlers, the legitimate stuff you can get on the Boardwalk in Ocean City.

6. I love fine-point Sharpie markers.

7. I make up word a lot, in English and now in Spanish. :)

I award the following bloggers:



Table for Four

My Journey of Growth

Meyer Family

Mighty Woman

From the Inside Out

Jenna's Jots

Counting My Blessings

PoMo Golightly

Halfway Down the Stairs

Running, Knitting & Such

No comments: