Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm like the fastest knitter ever

Just kidding, these socks are still on the needles...

But in the meantime I've finished two other projects! Since we just got back from Mexico, I'm not going to kill myself trying to knit a bunch of Christmas gifts. So while everyone else has top secret posts, I'll be sharing it all.

photo 009

Project: Felted Mittens & Hat for Penny

Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted

Needles: US4 & US7 DPNs, 16" US 8 circular

The mittens turned out great, the hat may have felted too much. Quick project for warm hands.

photo 021

Project: Gloria Cowl by Orinda5

Yarn: The YoYo Plies in Futurama <-- gorgeous handspun! :)

I loved, loved, loved knitting this baby up. Since it just so happens to be cold this week here in sunny Florida, I can see myself churning out a few more cowls. My neck has never been happier.

photo 008

No comments: