Sunday, June 24, 2012

Junior Mint Cake Recipe


Quite possibly, the most amazing and delicious cake that you will ever eat, the Junior Mint cake was one of my favs growing up.  My mom used to make it for my birthday and I'd say that in my first 20 years of life, this cake celebrated no less than 12 with me!  It's so easy to make, you could be enjoying on within the hour.

Ingredients:
1 chocolate cake mix (+ related things: eggs, water, oil)
1 tub of chocolate frosting
1 box of Junior Mints candies

Instructions:
1. Prepare cake mix per box instructions.  Bake it!
2. Put chocolate frosting and Junior Mints in a mixing bowl.
3. Mix 'em together with the mixer for a minute or two.
4. Ice cooled cake.
5. Put in fridge for a bit.
6. Serve cold and enjoy!!!

(7. Dust off the tenny's 'cause you might have to do a bit more exercising so you can eat a second piece. :)



No comments: