Thursday, August 25, 2005

busy, busy, busy

The last couple of weeks have been busy...getting adjusted to a new schedule and whatnot. I have completed somethings though, and started some too.

I put together 2 more submissions for the Sampler, one for September and one for October. It seems to be bringing the etsy store a lot of traffic. Speaking of which, I sold something!! Two somethings actually, two scarves to a really nice girl from England. It feels really validating to have some feedback finally. :)

The spinning has been on hiatus because I've just been too tired to deal with it. Or sore - new personal trainer doesn't think that crafting is something to save energy for.

Aileen's sweater is still trucking along. I really think I can have it done for Christmas if I just keep on it.

Right now I'm in countdown to Saturday - I started a baby blanket on Monday evening that I need for a baby shower Saturday evening. I'm cutting it a little tight, but I think I'll make it(keeping fingers crossed).

No comments: