Monday, January 28, 2008

Cutie Heads

We had a late Christmas with my out-of-town sister and her family while they were here for the wedding. This afforded me the time to sneak in some Christmas knitting while trying to finish the Clapotis. Since they live in a frosty place where snow is known to appear, they're usually the recipients of my warmer knits.

This year I decided to keep thier heads warm.

IMG_3410

Pattern: An Unoriginal Hat by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

Yarn: Araucania Nature Wool Chunky in colorway 21

--
Pattern: Basic Cable Hat by Christine Quirion

Yarn: Cascade 220 in Hot Pink

--
Pattern: Basic 2x2 Ribbed Hat by me

Yarn: I'm not sure, some sort of chunky single wool.

And before the weekend was over, I was able to knit a matching baby-size Unoriginal Hat for Penny. :)

The sock is coming along well. I've completed the gusset and am working down the foot. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be casting on sock 2. Unfortunately, my knitting is not only battling my schedule but a greater battle as well.

No comments: