Monday, October 27, 2008

And then she asked how long it would take

I finished the birthday surprise for my sister a few days ago and as a lazy weekend was upon me and a fit of sneezing and stuffy noses consumed me, I started a pair of socks.

I'm knitting another pair of Ampersand socks, this time out of some delightful Socks that Rock. O, so soft and squishy. :)

Julie, one of the other interns here, asked how long it takes me a to knit a pair of socks. I explained that some have taken months, some weeks, but never days. Then I cast on, and here on day 2, I'm halfway through the first sock.

Maybe this is the pair of socks to take less than a week. Maybe I'm going to get eaten up by public speaking classes this week and won't be able to work on them again until the weekend.

Maybe.

No comments: