Monday, December 11, 2006

2006: One Line at a Time

A cutie meme from Sandra to fill in while I finish my gift knits.

Instructions -- Copy the first sentence that you posted* in each month of 2006. Post it in the following format:

January
Aileen's sweater arrived and she tried it on and it was too big.

February

March
I am renewing my commitment to keeping this blog up-to-date.

April
I met Debbie Stoller!!

May
A cupcake a day or in two days will give you arthritis.

June
From Alison:

July
Emily Green, born on Tuesday, July 4th at 5:51AM to a very tired Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis.

August
It wasn't me, it was the one-armed man or sweater as it were.

September
I feel very accomplished today, having reached my 100th post and really applying myself as a blogger.

October
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

November
But I'm posting anyway.

December
And you thought I wouldn't post today.


*Just wanted to say I listed the very first sentence of a post before any edits were made later on.

I think this is a very fitting take on the year. You may note the lack of post for February and the joyous news in July. I like it. You post one too, leave me a comment so I can reflect with you.

:)

No comments: