Saturday, December 23, 2006

Sweet

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that my Secret Pal is sweet!

She's sweet in that southern belle, pinch your cheek, you're so sweet way. And in that Dude Where's My Car, cool way.

She's been awesome about keeping in contact with me, sending me emails and e-cards very regularly and they all make me feel very special.

Thanks Secret Pal!
Merry Christmas!



Edited to add: Little did I know when I wrote this earlier today, that the mailman would bring me this:
A package from my wonderful pal!!
Gifts for the girls and Brewski (!)
Wonderful knitterly gifts for me, extra batteries and everything! That's Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in the 'Jeans' colorway - it's amazingly soft and washable! :)
And sweet treats to share with my sweetie. Including homemade haystacks and Milky Ways (did anyone else notice that I had a hard day a few weeks ago and ended my post with "I just need a Milky Way"?)
Secret Pal you are awesome!!! Thanks very much!!











No comments: