Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stash v. Queue

One of the joys of the Rav is that you can look at your stash and find things to make from it (you can also look at patterns and buy more yarn, but we're trying to be good). Since I'm almost finished Wayne's socks, I've been doing some perusing for upcoming projects.

My goal to knit a sock a month is working out so far, here's my plan for the rest of the year.

* My ArtYarns Ultramerino 4 will become a pair of I Dreamed of Africa Socks.
* My Socks That Rock Mediumweight in Christmas Rocks will become a pair of Monkeys.
*My white oak studios - tv yarn in Breakfast at Tiffany's will become a pair of Ampersand (my fav punctuation) socks.
*My Koigu KPPPM will become a pair of Leyburn socks.

I think I want to keep every pair for myself, but we'll see. :)

I really want to knit a Dollar and a Half Cardigan, but nothing in my stash is appropriate. I'm considering trying it with KnitPicks Comfy yarn, since actual, hard-core warmth isn't a necessity.

1 comment:

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

so ambitious ... go go sock knitter!!