Monday, April 10, 2006

On the 8th day God created Post-its, Ziplocs and Sharpie Markers

At least that's what I think. Without these things I never would have made it through high school, college or being a busy mommy. They sure helped out this morning.

When I started knitting, my lovely husband bought me a basket to keep my knitting in. It sat next to my knitting chair in the living room and I had all my latest projects handy and organized. A few months ago, we rearranged the living room furniture and my knitting spot moved away from my knitting basket. This made the basket more of a catch-all than a functioning organizing system.

So this morning when I went to look for a simple pair of needles, it looked like this:



I got out my handy-dandy gallon-size Ziploc baggies and went to town putting each individual open project in its on place. I put all my needles away in their respective needlecases and cleaned house.



And in the end I have a much more organized basket and may even take a crochet-break and do a little knitting today. :)

No comments: