Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Help! Help! Help!

Let me start by saying a big thank you for everyone who has already supported me in my Tour de Cure ride!

Thanks!

I've met the minimum fundraising goal for the ride, so now when you click the 'Support Me' link it will take you to Wayne's page. He needs you help! You can donate money through his site and remember, for every $10 you donate you'll be entered in a drawing for fabulous prizes!

I've sold quite a few copies of Maggie's magKNITficent 'No Sugar Added' Sock Pattern and Karen's even knitted up a pair. You can check them out here: Karen's Socks.

Do you love knitting socks and supporting great charities?? Then head over to Etsy and get a copy of the pattern. All the proceeds go to the American Diabetes Association.

And if it encourages you to donate more - Wayne will be riding 100 miles! His first century ride! Help me support him in this amazing undertaking for a great cause.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Go go go!! I'll mention this tomorrow.