Wednesday, July 11, 2007

NYGK 'Flix Swap Questionnaire

What is your favorite film genre or type?
I love scary movies. And most indie films.

List 3-5 of your favorite films and why you like them:
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou and the Royal Tennenbaums, I think Wes Anderson is a brilliant director and LOVE these to movies (I also own them), the Scream trilogy - campy, but jumpy (I only own the first one), the Fifth Element - I'm kind of a closeted geek, sci-fi adventure with awesome fashion, woo hoo!

Do you like foreign films? Would it annoy you to watch a film with subtitles if you are knitting/crafting?
I do, I like a lot of Asian films, but I can't read and knit.

Is there a movie that you've always wanted to see but haven't?
I can't think of one.

Do you have any favorite actors?
John Cusack, Johnny Depp, Mila Jovovich, Drew Barrymore

What kind of movie night treats do you like? Type of Candy? Popcorn?
I love Junior Mints and Hot Tamales and "natural" popcorn.

Are you a sock knitter, lace knitter, or hat/mitten/scarf knitter?
Sock-a, sock-a

What are your favorite fibers?
Anything machine-washable, I totally heart superwash merino

What fibers do you dislike or are allergic?
Nothing too hairy or scratchy

What colors do you not like?
I do not heart yellows, oranges or most warm colors

What are your favorite colors?
Blues, greens, purples, black

No comments: