Saturday, December 22, 2007

2007: A Year in Review

Without further ado, I give you the first sentece to the first post of each month in the year 2007 . . .

January

We spent the first day of the new year having family fun time at Sea World Orlando. ...

February

This is one of my favorite poems - I memorized it and would recite it loudly with a friend when I was in college. :) ...

March

I came upon this meme which is currently floating around many bookworms' blogs, and thought hey--why not? ...

April

I have been knitting, I just haven't had time until today to mention it. ...

May

I totally promise to post more - like did I really finish the Sushi Wallet?? ...

June

Just been incommudicado (sp?) lately. ...

July

In addition to being Independence Day and Grandpa Bill's birthday, today Emily turns 1! ...

August

Hold the phone, I'm about to blog about socks, again! ...

September

On Saturday morning Wayne's dad was killed in a motorcycle accident. ...

October

I only have 2.5 more fortune cookies to knit!! ...

November

There are 30 days in November and I vow to post on every one of them. ...

December

We're still moving. ...


This year has definitely had its ups and downs and I look forward to a blessed 2008!

No comments: