Thursday, May 29, 2008

Make Mii Fit

Much to the chagrin of Alison and Wayne, we do not own a Wii. I explain to them that the expense is just too much for an "entertainment item". Plus, we're up to our eyeballs in every single previous incarnation of the Nintendo. :)

My opinion is changing quickly though, the more I hear about Wii Fit. I think I may covet Wii Fit, but not anyone's specifically so I don't think I'm breaking any commandments.

I've been Jazzercising for a few months now, trying to keep off the 50lbs. I managed to lose on the Byetta. I'm maintaining the weight and get the occasional compliment about looking more toned, but no additional pounds have been lost.

Unfortunately, the Jazzercise facility I attend only has child care for 3 classes a week and up until this week I've only been able to attend 2 of those classes. I started the Couch to 5K program in the week and a half of spring we get here in Sunny Orlando and now it's too darn hot.

I'm supposed to compete in the Urban Dare in September and need some great indoor training so I can beat Wayne. :)

Wii Fit, I need you.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Dude. Dude. Trust me. Dude. YOU. NEED. ONE.

It's awesome. I can't wait to work out. Me! I can't wait to get off the couch for something! !!!! !!!!!!!!!

Brena said...

Ok, so once I saw an MTV True Life: I love Dance Dance Revolution or something like that and this girl lost over 100 pounds doing the aerobic part of DDR. It was crazy. If you have a Gamecube you could probably get a used copy somewhere. Just another alternative. :)