Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weekend Blogging: ABCs

I saw this over at Susie's and thought it was terribly cute and great for a weekend "fluff" piece. :)

Accent: Kind of a hodge podge. I say ya'll, but pronounce room more like rum like a northerner. And I knew (and lived with) quite a few people from Mass while in college and adopted the use of "wicked". My British friend Becky says I sound like a real American, like in the movies.

Breakfast or no breakfast: Always coffee and I try for a protein. I seriously love bagels.

Chore I don’t care for: Ironing. It is not done in this house.

Dog or Cat: A dog, named Brewski.

Essential Electronics: My Palm Pilot, the laptop, digital camera, electronic key fob for the car.

Favorite Cologne: Clinique Happy

Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold

Handbag I carry most often: My new, hot pink Dickies tote. Plenty of room for all my stuff plus some diapers and a book to keep the kiddies entertained. I have an amazing Coach bag that was given to me for my birthday two years ago, but I'm terrified to get it dirty.

Insomnia: I am a night person, but occasionally battle with not being able to fall into a deep sleep and then I'm no good the next day.

Job Title: Professional Mommy. Copyeditor.

Kids: Daughters: 5 & 1.

Living Arrangements: Live with the love of my life and my darling daughters in a 3-bedroom, 2-bath house on a park.

Most Admirable Trait: I'm witty. I have it on good authority that people talk about my endearing wittiness.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I like to talk my little seester into things.

Overnight hospital stays: When I gave birth both times, we stayed overnight in the hospital. I stayed in the hospital with Alison when she had to be rehydrated when she was 9-months-old.

Phobias: I am not too excited about home invasion or having my children kidnapped.

Quote: Love God, your God, with your whole heart: love him with all that's in you, love him with all you've got! Deuteronomy 6:5

Reason to smile: I am loved and blessed.

Siblings: Two sisters, one 15 months younger, one 4 years younger.

Time I wake up: 6:00 AM - I'm clocked in at work by 6:10 AM (I work in the living room).

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can figure out almost any movie by midway through.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Brussel sprouts - ick!

Worst Habit: I am told I dominate conversations.

X-rays: Normal.

Yummy Stuff: Sundried tomatoes, Chevy's salsa, good bruschetta - and to think I spent the majority of my life hating tomatoes.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Giraffes


Happy Memorial Day!! :)

No comments: