Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WINNERS!!!

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

We are so blessed by everyone's generosity and support!!!

And now, the WINNERS:

Nicole won 1 skein of Del Sol Superwash Merino sock yarn by The Chicks with Sticks!!

Kelly won 1 skein of Nanners Superwash Merino sock yarn by The Chicks with Sticks!!

Michelle won 1 skein of Largo Superwash Merino sock yarn by The YoYo (now available at the Loopy Ewe!)!!

Bianca won 1 skein of Masking Envy Superwash Merino sock yarn by The YoYo!!

Christine won 1 skein of Delite Superwash Merino sock yarn by RubySapphire!!

Andrea won 1 skein of Meggy Superwash Merino sock yarn by Ruby Sapphire!!

Patricia won 3 knitting needle bracelets from Sassafras Creations!!

I am on my way out the door for a meeting, so if you won and you see this - can you email me your address?? Otherwise, I'll email everyone when I get home. :)

No comments: