Monday, January 05, 2009

FO: Just in the knick of time

IMG_6227

Pattern: Ampersand by Kirsten Kapur

Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Mediumweight in Atomic #6

Needles: US Sz. 2.5 Addi Turbos, 2-16" circs.

IMG_6232

My second pair of Ampersands and I couldn't be happier. This pattern is easy to memorize and creates a great fitting sock. A third pair may be in my future. :)

IMG_6222

I bound these lovelies off on Dec. 31st thus meeting my 6 pair goal for 2008! It was a good year of sock knitting.

Put Your Feet Up
FO: Leyburn Socks
FO: Ampersand Socks

Boyfriend Jaywalkers
Sassy Birthday Socks
Just in the Nick of Time Ampersand Socks

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

What a great colorway.

Might have to try that sock pattern... now, where did I put the medium weight STR??

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

These are beautiful socks! I must remember to try that pattern soon. : )