Allison is keeping an amazing blog about her homeschool adventures with TONS of great ideas and links -- if you're homeschooling, I highly recommend it.
The rules for winning this award are as follows:
* Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award along to 10 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
* Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Me:
1. I hated tomatoes growing up and didn't ever eat them until I was pregnant with Alison and fell in love with Chevy's salsa.
2. I receive a lot of compliments on my handwriting. It's nice because I spent a lot of time practicing in high school, not taking notes, actually practicing my super-cool handwriting.
3. I love that necklace that Mariska Hargitay wears
on Law and Order:SVU
and my wonderful husband had one custom made for me for our anniversary.
4. I own 2 Swatch watches.
5. As a kid, I loved red licorice, not twizzlers, the legitimate stuff you can get on the Boardwalk in Ocean City.
6. I love fine-point Sharpie markers.
7. I make up word a lot, in English and now in Spanish. :)
I award the following bloggers: