Thursday, July 13, 2006

A little progress

We went to the mall this morning so Ali could burn off some big sister energy and between a few stolen moments over the last couple nights and this much longer knitting session, I've gotten a little more finished on my French Market Bag.


And I've started the heel on my first Jaywalker sock. I was a little confused at first by the k1, slip 1 pattern, but after checking out a couple people's photos of finished socks, it seems legit. I'll keep trucking along.

Even more exciting, I've figured out what I'm going to knit up for my Sock Party buddy and instead of schlepping us all over to the yarn store, I ordered the yarn online today and got a great deal. :) In the interest of absolute secrecy, you won't see these posted here until she receives them.

No comments: