Monday, November 05, 2007

Day 5: 1983

Bangs!

1983

--

I hit a wall on Wicked yesterday. I've been working on the first sleeve and it was looking a lot bigger than what I wanted. I added some decreases and thought that maybe when I got to the patterned edging it would be right. No dice.

Add to that the fact that I read all over Ravelry yesterday that this crazy yarn is going to grow and I'm screwed. I swear I Ravelried this before I started and no one said anything about growing.

This is a problem 'cause I've lost almost 40lbs. since I started this sweater and while I'm all for a sweater to layer with, it's gonna look weird with huge short sleeves.

My only option, short of frogging and starting over, is to knit the long sleeve version. I am not opposed to this, but I don't have enough yarn to make it happen. I've got an emergency message in to Jessica and Missa at kpixie for some more, fingers crossed.

No comments: