Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hey Lady!

IMG_4704

February Lady Sweater by Pamela Wynne

Yarn: Jojoland Wool, colorway 438

Needles: US Size 7

Dates: Started - June 19, 2008, Completed - August 31, 2008

Love it!

IMG_4705

This sweater knit up relatively quick. The gull lace pattern is easy to memorize and recognize on the needles so you can pick it up and put it down with out having to check a row counter or tally sheet. I knit the sleeves before I finished the body, just to save myself form Purl Row Syndrome - I'm not the purl stitches biggest fan and having to do entire rows of it was a little daunting at times.

I cast off on Sunday afternoon and being very proud of myself, I decided to wear my FLS on my date with Wayne. I wore it for two hours before giving in to the 90 degree heat, but she's definitely coming to Mexico.

I didn't make any mods, but now I wish I would have followed the Rav crowd and made the sleeves a bit slimmer.

IMG_4709

Again, I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations on finishing your Lady!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

beautiful sweater... great job.. I love the new look of your blog..!!

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

FL looks great! Love the colors and matching buttons. : )

And it matches your new blog theme, cute!

Avian | nestparty.com said...

Hey! I just stumbled upon your site while "working". Love this sweater!! Great blog!