Friday, August 11, 2006

My Senses Return

sight
emily's smile
new porch wall
maps of brunswick, ga

smell
lots of wayne sweat (see new wall)
baby formula
cinderella strawberry chapstick

touch
hot, hot heat
scratchy wool
cool metal knitting needles

sound
Alison's tap class
Wayne's guitar playing
Em's late night crying

taste
icky diet 7-up
yummy cheesy tortellini
kix cereal

I've made my way up to the handles on my French Market Bag. I've been in a bit of a lull - post sweater trauma - so I'm taking my time with it. Hopefully it'll be finished by the end of the weekend, but I'm not making any promises.

Wayne is painting the house and finishing our screened-in porch this weekend. We're going with a lemony yellow color that's kind of cheery and bound to be better than the orange that the previous owner slapped on last time. And the porch is going to be lovely. My plan is to just stay out of his way and bring out lots of water.

Coming soon: Alison's pillowcase invitations for her 4th Birthday Pretend Sleepover Party. I just need to make the finishing touches.

And since I hate to post without photos, here's a picture of the girlies.

No comments: