Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New Knitty

The new Knitty is up!! Here's what I think ('cause I know you care) I'd like to make eventually. :)

bmp: How awesome are these socks??? How awesome is Aija for designing it?? If I ever get an itch for stranded colorwork and small needles together, this is going to be the pattern I pick.

Ester: Very cute. It looks very complicated though - I'd need quite a bit of knitting alone time.

Monica: Come on, you know I've already bought the yarn. Just kidding, but I'll certainly be knitting one, if not two, of these little babies.

Hey Mickey!: So fine! I'll probably reserve this one for Emily, 'cause Ali is very tall.

Vestee: Cute! Maybe someone will make a boy baby in my world soon. Aileen??

Dashing: Wayne says real men don't wear fingerless gloves. Wayne has also lived in Florida his whole life, so he could be misinformed.

Queen of Cups: I like this pattern. I have no explanation. I just like it.

Quill Lace: I like anklets. I like knitting socks on 2 circs. I like repeating patterns. I could knit these.

Clessidra: Fancy! I wouldn't wear them, but they are flouncy, flouncy!

No comments: