Friday, March 23, 2007

Oops!

It has been brought to my attention that I failed to report that Wayne's birthday was on Sunday. It was. We had a nice, low-key Wayne party and gave him a big, green table saw. He had a nice day and seems to have gotten over the fact that he's closer to 30 then he was on Saturday.
Happy Birthday baby!

I promised pics of my first Secret Pal package and here they are:



She sent me some cotton (I LOVE cotton!), some DPNs, a gorgeous little tin of mints and yummy, YUMMY caramels. A trio of caramels to be exact, one kind has dark chocolate and sea salts and their a crazy, wonderful blend of salty and sweet. Delicious! THANKS PAL!!!
We've been to the park a lot this week, done a little 'boxing and enjoyed the mild weather. One of the parks we visited was Lake Eola in the heart of downtown Orlando and they've updated their playground since the last time we've visited. It's this crazy IKEA-esque playground and the girls loved it. I wish I'd taken more pictures, but here's Emily spinning in a "cup". :)

Lastly, remember how we're trying to sell our house and move to Georgia?? Last night we got an offer on the house. Not an offer we're accepting, but an offer we're counter-offering and that's something.

And keep the YARNIVAL submissions coming - they're great!

No comments: