Saturday, March 31, 2007

Movie Meme

A little something to pass the time while I shift through my bloglines, try to reply to emails and deal with the hectic life of a moving Mommy. :)

1) Name a movie you've seen more than 10 times. The Royal Tennenbaums, Breakfast at Tiffany’s

2) Name a movie you've seen multiple times in the theater. Shark Tale, seriously, I think Ali and I have seen it 5 times in the theaters.

3) Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Johnny Depp, yum!

4) Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. I get easily annoyed by Cameron Diaz and Penelope Cruz.

5) Name a movie you can and do quote from. Fletch. “Do you own rubber gloves?”

6) Name a movie musical to which you know all the lyrics. The Sound of Music

7) Name a movie you've been known to sing along with. The Little Mermaid

8) Name a movie you would recommend everyone see. Huozhe, English translation, To Live. It’s fabulous. And 28 Days Later, also fabulous.

9) Name a movie you own. Momento

10) Name an actor who launched his/her career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Milla Jovovich

11) Have you ever seen a movie at a drive-in? If so what? Yes. The most recent was ‘Double Take’ with some friends back in college.

12) Ever made out at a movie? At a theater? Probably. I’m just being honest.

13) Name a movie you've been meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to yet. Babel.

14) Ever walked out of a movie? I don’t think so, but Carlin did a lot of sighing during our free advance screening of The Skulls which made me think I was going to. :)

15) Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. Just pick one, any one. I’m a crier. I cried at Aladdin, I cried for days after seeing Titanic, I just recently cried at 300.

16) Popcorn? O yes, but no extra butter.

17) How often do you go to the movie theater? Fairly frequently, I’d say 1-3 times a month.

18) What's the last movie you saw in the theater? 300.

19) What's your favorite/preferred genre? I like a good suspenseful thriller or a campy horror flick.

20) What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? The Great Mouse Detective with my sisters and cousins.

21) What movie do you wish you had never seen? Final Cut with Robin Williams – it looked so promising but sucked so bad.

22) What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Big Fish

23) What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? Stephen Kings’s It

24) What's the funniest movie you've ever seen? Mystery Men

No comments: