Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fast, like lightning!

No, I'm not referring to how quickly Wayne's sweater is working up - just to how quickly I have to get this post up and back to the busy-ness.

I have been working the sweater and this morning I happily made it to the end of the body portion, now I need to dig around for my 16" needles and start arm #1. Unfortunately, Wayne has equally long arms to match his long torso - pray for my sanity. And for arm #2.


And isn't this the cutest sweater! I fell in love with the hint of shimmery silver tinsel.

Did I knit it? Nope.

Could I have? Yes. But it was so much easier to buy at Target. :)



No cycling this past weekend, my partner in crime was on a family camping trip. But hopefully tomorrow I'll be back at the gym and Saturday I'll be back on the trail.

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

I am loving the color/shading on Wayne's sweater. : ) And the Target sweater--cute!!