Friday, June 30, 2006

5 Senses Friday

sight
Snakes on a Plane trailer
Ali happy with her Noggin crafts
Tour pre-show

smell
fresh basil
hospital hand soap
smelly dog

touch
soft baby blankets
warm fresh-from-the-dryer clothes
Ali cuddles

sound
'Ain't No Other Man'
in-utero hiccups
Wayne's new truck's horn

taste
chocolate-covered donuts
fresh Pizza Hut pizza
broccoli and cauliflower

---

French Market bag started, soon to be moved to circular needles. It's just the right amount of counting stitches. Note the paper where I had to write out the increase pattern all the way to the total 200 stitches. I didn't want to take any chances with my pregnancy brain failing me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about your French Market bag. It looks cool--what pattern are you using???
(Cute shrug, BTW!)