Friday, May 11, 2007

. . . Letters

Dear Wayne,

Hello my love! Thanks for working so hard. Thanks for still remembering that this Sunday is Mother's Day. Thanks for saying you'll make time to take the girls shopping on Saturday, even if you have to work too.

However, there will be no need to go shopping. I have purchased a bit of a gift myself. I found some yarn and a pattern and what can I say? You're very generous. How generous?? Well, let's just say that not knowing will be the part of the gift that gives back to you.

Love,
Your wife who was only momentarily more in love with this yarn than you :)

---

Dear Bank:

Thank you for sending me a new Visa checkcard before the old one expired.

I can only hope that the new number will not be memorized quickly and will instead deter impulsive yarn purchases that may be an embarassment to my family.

Sincerely,
Woman who will now have to get off her ass and find her card when Internet shopping binges attack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Megan
Your SP