Friday, May 25, 2007

The Tagging

Is a little overwhelming, but I have been tagged a few times for the meme of the week - 7 weird things about me. Here are the details, post 7 weird things, tag 7 other people to do it on their blogs. I've done a lot of these, plus a round of 100 things, so instead of thinking up 7 completely random things, I've decided mine will all be food related.

1. I *heart* butterscotch pudding.

2. I will eat Cool*Whip right out of the tub, Wayne says this is disgusting, I say this is delicious.

3. I love plain popcorn. No butter, no salt. Although they are occasionally good. :)

4. My favorite part of a baked potato is the skin. Sometimes I eat more of the skin than the inside.

5. I worked as a cashier in a grocery store in high school. To this day I quiz myself on produce codes when I go through the self-checkout.

6. I don't eat those freezy-pops that come in the plastic sleeves, I used to cut my lips on them as a kid and now I'm scared of them.

7. I prefer my PopTarts cold.

I'm not going to officially tag anyone, but please feel free to get in on it if you'd like. :) Leave a comment though so I can check it out.

No comments: