Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Send My Husband to Nicaragua!!

Hello Internet friends! Hello balloon racers!!

I'd like your help sending my husband on a missions trip to Nicaragua. Here's a letter from him with a lot more details:

Hello friends!

On July 12th, I am leaving for Nicaragua with a short-term missions team from my church.

I'm going for a purpose.

I'm going to spread the love of God in a practical way.

What does that mean to me? I'll be using the skills I've developed as a builder and contractor to facilitate building a wall around the existing compound there. I'll be using the talents God has blessed me with to protect this place of His love. I'll be playing my guitar and praising God in a language these people don't understand, but the message of love will be clear.

Here's some more information about Nicaragua and the journey we're taking:

Nicaragua is the 2nd poorest nation in the western hemisphere, second only to Haiti. It is a country that has a great need for the love of Jesus and practical resources that literally have the chance to change lives.

This summer, Fusion Church will be joining Mike and Deborah Turner of LifeLink International to help take the message of the life and life-changing power to Managua, Nicaragua.

During our stay there, we will have the opportunity to minister and serve the people through medical clinics, evangelism, education and helping on a construction project. We will be ministering to children, youth and adults as we share the love of Christ in practical ways.

I hope you're still reading, because this is where you come in: I need your prayers and I need your financial support to make this trip a reality. To make it a blessing to the people of Ciudad Sandino, Nicaragua.

You can click here: http://www.fusionchurch.org/giving.html to make a donation online through Paypal. Simply put "Nicaragua - Wayne" in the comments box. Please make donations by Sunday, June 29th.

Thank you for your prayers and financial support. I can't wait to see what God's going to do.

In His unsurpassed love,

Wayne Tingle
wayne.tingle@gmail.com

No comments: