Friday, November 03, 2006

Sock Blockers

Where do you get these things? Is this even what they're called? You know those cutie things that people take pictures of their socks on looking perfect and totally showing off the pattern with brilliant clarity?

I need them.

I've been reading quite a few Socktoberfest retrospectives and I'm seeing these jobbies everywhere.

I need them.

So if you know where I can buy some, or if you know me and are buying me Christmas presents, or if you are a secret pal - please, please, pretty please hook me up.

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Mine are the Fibertrends variety, purchased through Elann. If it's the wood ones you're interested in, this eBay seller has them. These are fun; hope you get some you like. : )