Monday, May 29, 2006

5 Senses: Extreme Holiday Edition

Or, Sorry-I-Didn't-Get-to-it-Until-Monday edition. :)

sight
Wayne sewing
Alison's beautiful dancing on the big stage
Lots of flashy dance costumes
X-Men III

smell
cupcakes - what can I say, I like to make cupcakes.
hospital cleanliness
dryer sheets

touch
lots of ultrasound goo - they use it for NSTs too
Ali getting kicked in the ear by Emily
Wayne holding my hand at the movies

sound
Ali singing 'Ballerina'
Wayne's hacking cough
crazy dog barking

taste
cupcakes
mall Chinese food - yum!
Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale (diet) - its not too sweet

----

Not too much to report on the knitting front. I got a little burned out and have just been picking up Emily's star blanket here and there when I find a minute. Hopefully I'll start (or finish) something interesting soon.

No comments: